Dunaújváros Port activities are loading/discharging, storing/warehousing goods carried by river,
maintenance and repair of port equipment/ machinery/vessels and barges, providing port services.
In the past few years theres been a steady increase in the demand for Port services and we
have continuously expanded the range of our services. In 2008 Dunaújváros Port realized a
turnover of more than 1,280,000 tons and today it is a river port with one of the biggest
turnovers on the Hungarian Danube section.
- Loading/discharging general cargo
- Loading/discharging ore, coal and agricultural products
- Weighing (electronic road weigh-bridge)
- Warehousing, storage
- Quality Control, Quality Assurance
- Property protection (24 hr guarding, space monitoring system)